Thank you for your interest in attending 澳门老百汇4001登录 (GCS). The International Student site contains very important information regarding your admission to the school. Please read all information carefully.
If you have any admission questions, do not hesitate to contact our International Student Coordinator, 阿曼达骑士. 他们会很乐意帮助你的. The checklist below reviews all of the necessary forms and paperwork that must be submitted prior to the issuance of the I-20. Once all required documents have been received, the I-20 will be completed contingent upon acceptance.
澳门老百汇4001登录. 招收任何种族的学生, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, 特权, 项目, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate in the administration of its personnel or educational policies, 入学政策, 奖学金, 体育活动, or other school-administered 项目.
GCS is committed to helping students mature spiritually and excel academically in order to help them impact the kingdom of God by living productive Christian lives. If pursuing this goal is not the desire of the student and his/her family, we will not have an effective partnership thus preventing us from developing a cooperative team effort.
Admission to GCS is based on the following:
- Prior academic and behavioral performance.
- Standardized test scores ( 托福小. 750+ and SLEP 50+) *willing to discuss other testing options.
- International Student Reference 形式.
- Phone/Skype Interview with school official.
Complete forms and Return to the 招生 Office for Processing, along with the $200 application fee.
形式 to submit via email, fax, or U.S. 邮件:(8 -12年级)
- GCS Admission Application Packet or 机构申请包
- 托福小. 测试或睡眠计分表
- Middle and/or High school transcripts (translated into English)
- Notified by email or phone call by the 招生 Director.
- Students must arrange an interview with the U.S. Embassy in their respective country to obtain an F-1 Visa.
- GCS Student Coordinator will contact student/agent with 澳门老百汇4001登录stay information.
- Full payment must be received prior to the first day of school before the student can be enrolled (Contact Business Office, (704) 349-5025).
- *机构/学生必须提交 transcript translated into English for any courses taken outside of the United States.
- GCS Financial 政策 for International Students
- Student 澳门老百汇4001登录stay Participation Form
- International Student Immunizations Form
If denied admission to GCS, you will be notified by email or phone call by a GCS official.
Hosting an International student can be an extremely rewarding experience for all members of a family. It is an opportunity to be involved in missions and ministry without even leaving your very own home. The mission field has come to America! GCS is seeking host families for the International Student Program. Please consider joining this opportunity to share Christ and change lives.
Come spend some time with us and discover how your child can be challenged and thrive in the exciting learning environment at 澳门老百汇4001登录.